How to Apply
Part 1 – Application
In order for your application to be processed, your file must include the following items. Completed applications with all required documents will be given priority in the decision-making process over incomplete applications.
1. Application for Admission – click here to download an Admission Application
2. Request for Records Forms - click here to download Request for Records and Teacher Recommendation Forms. Please note: this packet needs the first page signed by a parent/guardian and should be submitted to the student's current school office.
Request for Records and Teacher Recommendation Forms (completed by student’s current school personnel) must include:
- Completed Recommendation Form from English Teacher
- Completed Recommendation Form from Math Teacher
- Completed School Leader or Community Leader Recommendation Form
- Copies of Student’s report cards from the current and previous school year.
- Attendance data (absences and tardies) from the current and previous school year
- Standardized Test Scores from the current and previous school year
- Copy of health and immunization records
- IEP/ISP Records, if applicable
3. Online FACTS Application (Financial Application). This application will be available in October.
- FACTS Tuition Aid Application (must include $30 processing fee). To begin the FACTS Application for Grant & Aid please click on the FACTS icon to the right.
Part 2 – Interview
Applicants who submit completed applications and who also meet the admissions criteria to be a Cristo Rey Columbus student, may move into the second phase of the admissions process. These applicants will be invited to interview with the Director of Admissions or other school representatives. If you have any questions with regard to the admission process, please contact Meghan Devring or Gladys Martinez-Riquel at admissions@CristoReyColumbus.org or call 614.223.9261. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon!