- All of Cristo Rey Columbus's Seniors Have Been Accepted to College
- First Senior Class Reaches 100% College Acceptance!
- Cristo Rey Columbus Building Featured on WOSU's "Columbus Neighborhoods"
- Cristo Rey Prepares to Graduate First Class
- Inaugural Schott Award
- New Movements in School Finance
- Cristo Rey Columbus From the Ground Up
- Professional Work Study Program
- “Learning To Work And Working To Learn” At Cristo Rey
- School is good for Downtown in long run
- Former Ohio School for the Deaf Gets a New Lease on Life as High School
- Cristo Rey ready to show off renovated facility
- Cristo Rey High School Moves to New Location
- Cristo Rey brings students back to old Deaf School
- In the News
- Professional Work-Study Program Featured on NBC4
- Prep school opens doors to first class
- Library approves sale of Deaf School to Cristo Rey
- Dispatch covers the Monsignor Francis X. Schweitzer Scholarship
- Cristo Rey featured in Business First
- NBC4 Feature on Cristo Rey
- Cristo Rey Columbus High School opening doors to underprivileged learners
- Incoming Freshman Share Dreams
- Cristo Rey offers work component to curriculum
- Historical Site Considered
- Fr. John Foley’s Words of Wisdom
New Movements in School Finance
Momentum • February/March 2015
In the Archdiocese of Cincinnati and the neighboring Diocese of Columbus, people are working on a number of levels to bring innovative financial practices to these two important Ohio diocese.
If a religious sister could travel in time from her classroom in 1965 to a classroom in the present year, hopefully she would be encouraged. Sister would see engaged students wrestling with a challenging curriculum. They may sit in different arrangements, collaborate a little more than they used to and use a lot of technology. The subjects would probably be updated to fit modern standards. A person who is living out the universal call to holiness through his or her vocation—whether religious or laity—would lead the classroom. Most importantly, one hopes that Sister would find an environment that is welcoming, uplifting and Christ-centered.