- Cristo Rey Columbus Building Featured on WOSU's "Columbus Neighborhoods"
- Cristo Rey Prepares to Graduate First Class
- Inaugural Schott Award
- New Movements in School Finance
- Cristo Rey Columbus From the Ground Up
- Professional Work Study Program
- “Learning To Work And Working To Learn” At Cristo Rey
- School is good for Downtown in long run
- Former Ohio School for the Deaf Gets a New Lease on Life as High School
- Cristo Rey ready to show off renovated facility
- Cristo Rey High School Moves to New Location
- Cristo Rey brings students back to old Deaf School
- In the News
- Professional Work-Study Program Featured on NBC4
- Prep school opens doors to first class
- Library approves sale of Deaf School to Cristo Rey
- Dispatch covers the Monsignor Francis X. Schweitzer Scholarship
- Cristo Rey featured in Business First
- NBC4 Feature on Cristo Rey
- Cristo Rey Columbus High School opening doors to underprivileged learners
- Incoming Freshman Share Dreams
- Cristo Rey offers work component to curriculum
- Historical Site Considered
- Fr. John Foley’s Words of Wisdom
Professional Work Study Program
Columbus Business First • February 27, 2015
"It would be diff icult to find better words to describe the mission and method of Cristo Rey Columbus High School than those off ered by its President, Jim Foley.
"The signature component of Cristo Rey Columbus High School is the Professional Work-Study Program, a national educational model in which local businesses invest in student workers to make college-preparatory education possible for students with economic need.
"Cristo Rey Columbus is the only central Ohio high school off ering the nationally recognized Professional Work-Study Program (PWSP) which, coupled with a rigorous college-prep curriculum, provides a proven path to college for its graduates. This unique educational approach, in partnership with the business community, has historically resulted in 100% of Cristo Rey graduates being accepted by at least one college or university.