Students & Parents
What is Cristo Rey Columbus High School?
- Cristo Rey Columbus is a safe, affordable, co-ed, Catholic college-preparatory high school for young men and women with economic need.
- We seek to develop the full potential of each student academically, spiritually and emotionally in an atmosphere of mutual respect and high expectations.
How many students will Cristo Rey Columbus enroll?
- We plan to enroll approximately 100 new freshman for the 2015-2016 school year.
- We will add one class each year, with the first class graduating in 2017.
- Total school enrollment will grow to about 400-500 students.
Where will Cristo Rey Columbus students work?
- Professional Work-Study partners hire students to work in entry-level jobs in professional settings.
- Employers include law firms, insurance companies, accounting firms, banks, colleges, and hospitals.
How much will Cristo Rey Columbus High School cost?
- The Professional Work-Study Program will help pay for the student’s education.
- Another portion of the student education costs may be covered by the EdChoice Scholarship (vouchers).
- Scholarships funded by generous individuals, families and foundations will cover part of the cost of education, as well.
- There is an out-of-pocket cost to every family, but we will work with every family to find the level each can reasonably afford.
How are students admitted to Cristo Rey Columbus High School?
We are looking for students who:
- Dream about obtaining a college-preparatory Catholic education.
- Demonstrate the financial need to attend an affordable high school.
- Have the maturity to work in the Professional Work Study Program.
- Will be at least 14 years old by the start of the upcoming school year.
- Are determined to become successful in the classroom and the workplace.
- Decide that Cristo Rey Columbus High School is the school that works for them.
Need more information? Contact Admissions@CristoReyColumbus.org or 614-223-9261 ext. 12008
Cristo Rey Columbus Wellness Policy
Click here to view the 2016 Cristo Rey Columbus Wellness Policy.